Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer 2009

It's here! Well, in 3.5 days it will be, so here are some things I am looking forward to this summer.

  1. Floating the Comal very, very soon.

  2. I want to go to Sea World. For real.

  3. Sitting out on the porch watching, watching the light fade, talking about anything and everything.

  4. I am SO excited about the week in NYC, and getting to celebrate Ash & Dan's wedding with her family!

  5. Seeing my cousins in Leakey while they are home on furlough from Taiwan.

  6. Going to the Houston Museum of Natural Science.

  7. Sitting by the pool, re-reading The Outlander Series (by Diana Gabaldon) in preparation for book 7.

  8. Spending time delving into Dante's Divine Comedy.

  9. Hanging out with some of my favorite kids in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment