Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 in Review

January - Clay and I celebrated our one year anniversary with dinner at Trattoria Lisina.
February - I learned to dissect a lamb's heart.
March - Spring Break!
April - Clay turned 28, and celebrated 4 years. I got to spend 3 days in Houston with my kiddos looking at rockets and playing laser tag. Clay's parents came to Austin for the Easter service at the Stone.
May - I survived my first year of teaching! Lots of lessons learned, and plenty to plan and consider over the summer.
June - I began nannying for one of my favorite families in the world! We had a great summer! Lots of time at the pool, and some trips to Fiesta Texas and Schlitterbahn with Clay.
July - Clay and I made our first trip together...and it was the first time either of us had visited New York City. We stayed with a good friend, David, and got to continue the marriage celebration of the Andreanos.
August - ENGAGED! As I geared up for the 2009-2010 school year, Clay asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. I love him! I began my second year of teaching...what a difference a year makes! First year teachers -- hang in there!
September-October - A huge blur! So many showers, parties, and good times with friends and family. Lots of planning sessions, and crazy-making conversations!
November - Clay and I became husband and wife on November 22!! God is good! We spend Thanksgiving with his family, and Casey went with us to the A&M v UT football game...it was a good night to be a Longhorn!
December - We are learning to live life together. Clay is an amazing husband who takes better care of me than I could have ever hoped. We had a wonderful holiday with our families and are looking forward to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment