Friday, April 4, 2008

Countdown to Zambia?

Yeah, so this is the time of year I am suppose to be gearing up to see my kids in Lusaka. Countdown timers on my Myspace....constant bulletins and blogs about the number of days left....making plans for what to see in London.

I am so excited for the families that are going to Camp LIFE this year, but this week has been really hard for me as I deal with not going. I trust that this was the right decision for 2008, but it has still be hard on my heart because not only will I not nurture the relationships with my Jesus Army boys, but there are Americans that I ONLY see in Zambia and it makes me sad not to have that special time we call "Ministry Projects" with them as well. Ha ha, I will not miss the ministry projects in and of themselves though!! :)

That's really all. I know this is an uneventful blog....I just needed to ramble.

1 comment:

  1. wait wait wait, you're going to london and you aren't going to come see me????? i protest this decision

    ReplyDelete