Friday, April 11, 2008

I used to smoke, drink & dance the hootchie coo

So I'm sitting here watching Shag (hence the title of this blog...it's one of the first songs on the sound track and frankly I have no idea if I spelled "hootchie coo right!) and I have an overwhelming craving for La Enchilada's salsa & queso. It just doesn't seem right to watch this movie with out it. If you are a girl and you haven't seen this movie, rent it immediately :)

Today was ROUGH. I removed 3 children from the home of a woman who has Andrea Yates-like qualities. I am emotionally and physically drained.

My prayer tonight:

Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart;Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art.Thou my best thought, by day or by night,Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light. (lyrics: Be Thou My Vision)

No comments:

Post a Comment