Monday, March 15, 2010

Count your blessings; Name them one by one

I really don't think I can manage to count all of my blessings. When I do actively name them off I find myself in an increasingly good mood. Naming the blessings inevitably leads to memories and warm-fuzzy thoughts about the blessings (who are mostly people).

So seriously. You may think it's cheesy, but today I challenge you to count your blessings. A brief look at my list may help you get started (these are just the broad categories...when I'm counting I list every person individually)...

  • My relationship with Jesus (if you don't know Him, I'd love to introduce you)
  • My husband (see photo)
  • Our family
  • Our friends
  • My job
  • Our church family
  • Our home
  • Clay's job
  • Living in Austin
  • The Families who share their children with me
  • The Children themselves
  • My Education
  • TEXAS
  • My Health
  • Our animals
  • Our cars are both paid for
  • Oh the list goes on!!!

1 comment: