Monday, August 15, 2011

Gratitude Entry #4 Clay

My husband is a rock star. Somehow he always knows exactly what I need and manages to give it to me. He leads me well, and I know he will lead our family well when we begin to grow. He keeps me balanced.
He is teaching me to disagree well...when he gets mad, he lets me know why and then it's over. I tend to hold onto anger and he won't let me. He has a wonderful relationship with his parents and mine. He is a loyal friend. He loves me and takes care of me in ways I didn't  know possible or that I needed. I'm so thankful God made him for me and me for him.

And, we have so much fun!

New York City, 2009

Engagement Pictures, 2009

Honeymoon in the Dominican Republic, 2010

Honeymoon in the DR, 2010

Serving the children in Kageyo, Rwanda, 2010

One year anniversary dinner in Kigali, Rwanda, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment