Friday, June 22, 2012

Another year older, another year wiser

My requested birthday "cake" - brownies with Bluebell Ice Cream
I love birthdays. It drives Clay crazy, but I love celebrating with a birthday week. This year I had a wonderful time ringing in another year by taking good friends down to Houston.
We are so blessed by our community here in Austin. Thank you to everyone who made this birthday so amazing! Thank you for spending the day bumping around the Strand, and even venturing into the water in Galveston with me. Thank you for staying up late to find out what Hogwart's house you belong in, or waiting to hear how others got sorted. We have the best friends ever.

The Ladies on the Strand.


Representing the School's 20th Anniversary
Silliness down in Galveston
Dinner with a BFF - Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor all represented at the Flying Dutchman.

Dinner at The Flying Dutchman at Kemah Bay




No comments:

Post a Comment