Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 days and counting

December 28: Didn't eat as much as I wanted to in order to keep my metabolism up...but at least I didn't eat much crap.  Took all intended vitamins & supplements. Jogged/walked 1.6 miles with Clay...of that I think he said we jogged .6...which is WAY more than I would have ever done without him there.  Did not spend time in the Word.

December 29:  Again, didn't eat as much as I should have metabolism-wise, but didn't eat too much junk either.  Took all intended vitamins (including the fish oil packet), but did not drink enough water.  Hip Hop Abs for 30 minutes followed by Windsor Pilates for 20.  Some time 
in the Word earlier pondering Body Systems (I'm in charge of Science and we start the Skeletal System next week), and am headed to read another chapter in The Search for Significance.  


I promise not to bore you with daily updates...I'm just excited I actually managed to do something this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment