Monday, December 22, 2008

Basketball

This weekend Clay and I went with his parents to see Texas v Michigan State and A&M v LSU at the Toyota Center in Houston. Those of you who know me know I don't care one iota about basketball, but it turned out to be a great day! The tickets we were given were 2 rows off the court. It is a totally different perspective when you are close enough to hear what the coaches and the players are talking about. Here are a few pictures from the day. Keep in mind I was not zooming for any of them.

One more random observation: I think A&M's Elonu is a nice guy. I don't know why, but his facial expressions throughout the game just make me think he would be ok to hang out with. And he is a BIG dude.



Texas & Michigan State

LSU warming up


Elonu = 6ft 10in. That is 17 inches taller than me.


Yep. Yep. Yep.



No comments:

Post a Comment